Monday, January 30, 2012

Real Wedding: Rachel + Kyle, Stillwater MN

When I think about these two, I seriously have tears in my eyes. That's super cheesy, but what can I say?
It's just...true.
Rachel found me on Brandon Werth's website, and I can't thank that man enough for it. When Rachel and I first met, I had a hard time choking back my tears. Her story is one of redemption, and God's complete love and grace when you hand over the reigns to Him, and simply - let go. It's a lesson we all learn in life, but one so utterly worth it.
Because when you do, amazing things happen.
Like Rachel + Kyle.
Their love story makes you remember once again, that dreams truly do come true.
And every girl deserves this kind of love.

Their sweet and FUN daughter! She is a joy!


This wedding touched my heart in so many, many ways. And to do it with Brandon Werth? Well, that was just icing on the cake. Brandon is a true artist, and he captures weddings in such an in-depth way, it makes you feel like you literally stepped back into it. I adore him, and have nothing but his praises to sing. Thank you, Brandon!!

To Rachel and Kyle, oh you guys. Simply put-thank you.
Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your lives.
Thank you to your families for being so completely and utterly amazing, welcoming, and loving.
Your wedding is imprinted in my heart-may the Lord's love and grace flow into your marriage forever.

All my love,
Liz

oh the amazing vendors - I cannot dote your praises enough!!!

Wedding coordination + planning: Elizabeth Anne Weddings
Photography: Brandon Wearth
Venue: Historical Courthouse of Stillwater
Catering: Lake Elmo Catering {they are some of the sweetest people you have met!}
Floral: Munster Rose {breathtaking + amazing rolled into one!}
Desserts: Cocoa and Fig {if the photos don't say enough, the taste is even more amazing. yes, even more!}
Band: Caleb Hawley {side note: this is Rachel's brother and he also was on American Idol! He is hilarious, and super talented!!}
Hair: Smart + Chic {always a win!}
Table Linens: BBJ linens
Photobooth: Little Black Booth

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's lovely to see such a sweet couple! Great pics prove over and over that you, Elizabeth Anne, yes YOU, are simply made to do weddings with culture and style -- yet never lacking that personal warm touch that causes a few happy tears to grace the cheeks! ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore every bit of this wedding!! What a completely gorgeous day. Love how all the elements of their wedding shined in such an amazing venue. And I agree--Brandon is an amazing artist!

    You have such a beautiful faith Liz, and I love how evident it is in everything you do!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Twitter