Friday, December 9, 2011

an alternative to flower bouquets.

I work with so many budgets, but am constantly working towards helping my clients get the most stretch to their dollar. I simply adore the vendors I work with, but my clients are my number one priority{obviously!}.
So... today I want to talk about flower alternatives!
Now don't get me wrong-I adore flowers! Show me a peony or some ranunculus, and a huge smile will brighten my face! This post is for the bride on a budget, where flowers aren't a huge priority.

The brooch bouquet has become super popular over the past few years. These can be time consuming, but come out so beautiful and specific to you. I love this smaller version! It shows that you don't need something huge to make a statement.
Photo: Candid Kama Photography 
A pinwheel! I adore this. It's so simple, yet so whimsical and stunning. How much fun, right?!
Photo: Kena Helen Photography 
Give me an Asian inspired wedding, and I give you the most perfect alternative to flowers.
Can someone please do this?! Heavens to Betsy, this is fabulous!
Photo: Our labor of love
Vintage weddings are huge right now, so why not add a clutch element to the decor for you and your ladies?
I'm loving this!
Photo: Raya Photography
Lanterns are just starting to emerge as an element for your maids to carry.
Give them each a different lantern that reminds you of them, and also carry that into your gift for them!

I hope this helps and inspires you - these are just some of my most favorites. You can do just about anything! Let your imagination soar!

Happy Planning!
xo, E

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter