Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Real Wedding:: Briana + Aaron, St Paul, MN

Briana is the sweetest. truly. She loved all of my ideas, and continually made me smile.
And than I met Aaron. And when they looked at each other, my heart melted. The photos are proof to their love for one another. There is nothing more truly satisfying for me when I see that~complete adoration. 
Their wedding day was beautiful with sun and some crazy wind! We rolled with the it, and everything turned out amazing. After the ceremony the guests took off in a riverboat for cocktail hour {so fabulous}, and returned for dinner at the pavilion.
Aaron is a beat boxer {HeatBox}, which I had never had the privilege of hearing. I feel in love with the art of it!
Enjoy this glimpse into one of the sweetest weddings~

Briana had a tight budget with floral, so we brought in pinwheels for her maids! LOVE.
Briana's mom made 1000 paper cranes for good luck.
We had to get creative in finding places for 1000 cranes, but our mission was a success!
It was a fun element! {and went along with our paper pinwheels!}
Briana, you are seriously gorg!
Completely obsessed with this photo!
Briana + Aaron, Thank you! SUCH A JOY! I love you guys, your families, and your friends! You are truly surrounded by people that love you, and support you. You day brings a smile to my heart. I can't wait until our paths cross again.

So much love,
EA

Amazing Vendors:
Coordination: Elizabeth Anne Weddings
Photographer: Blake Matthew Photography
Venue: Harriet Island
Catering: Kanes Catering
Officiant: Hon. Thomas Armstrong
Band: Hookers and Blow
Photobooth: Uptown Photo Booth
Floral: My Three Flowers
Riverboat: Padelford Riverboats
Pies: Sarah Janes Bakery
Bartender: Complete Beverage Service

No comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter