Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Real Wedding:: Brett + Amy, Minneapolis MN


When I met Amy on a cold winter day early this year, I instantly loved her.
I mean, seriously? What's not too love? She's fun, energetic, super organized, great style, and has a deep love for Brett.
So, when she hired me, I literally leapt for joy. 
yes, seriously.
What can I say? I just knew from that first day that her wedding would be fantastic.
...and it did not disappoint.
Amy picked the best of the best vendors, and it was literally such a joy to work alongside them during the planning and execution of this beyond beautiful wedding.

Seriously, Amy. You are beyond beautiful!

Tara with A Day in Provence did a drop dead gorgeous job on the floral. I was speechless.
Amy, you glowed all day. It makes me smile.


Oh Amy + Brett. You two are just perfect for one another. I love your love story, I love your spunk.
...and I love your wedding.

Thank you for choosing me. It was such an honor and such a joy.

MUCH love!
E.

The {beyond} amazing vendors:
Wedding Planning: Elizabeth Anne Weddings
Ceremony Site: Bethlehem Lutheran Church
Reception Site: The Semple Mansion
Photography: Laura Ivanova
Florist: A Day in Provence
Catering: Russell's Catering
DJ: Bellagala
Cocktail & dinner music: treVeld
Photobooth: The Traveling Photobooth
Transportation: Valley Limo
Dress: Posh Bridal
Hair + Makeup: Smart & Chic


1 comment:

  1. You are too sweet! We loved working with you too! Thanks for making our day one of absolute perfection!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Twitter