Wednesday, February 9, 2011

it didn't go un-noticed.

One of my specific highlights of twenty-ten was to work alongside my intern, Mai. I loved how we jived together and how, as time progressed, she started to read me so well, she knew what I needed before I said a word.
It didn't go un-noticed.
I loved how we could talk very openly and candidly about our faith, our relationships, and our passions.
I loved how she would scale up trees and hang from ladders in a heart-beat. She never complained but always had a smile-even in the high stress moments.
It didn't go un-noticed.
I saw the potential in Mai from the second we met and still see it, and that is why for the twenty-eleven year, I asked her if she would consider staying on this ride with me and become my assistant.
To my excitement-she said yes. :)

Mai, thank you. thank you. thank you.
I'm so grateful you are on this journey with me. Here's to many more amazing weddings and laughs.
Meet Mai...
I have to admit, this is a normal stance for us::me saying something random, and Mai laughing at my random-ness. :)
So, twenty-eleven brides:: you will be seeing Mai at most weddings! We are still looking for an intern as Mai wants to hone in on more of the one-on-one aspects of coordinating which I am all for!
When you have a gem, you hold on tight.

xo,
stay warm my friends!
Elizabeth

*a HUGE THANK YOU to Angela Napiwocki for the above pictures*

4 comments:

  1. she will always be a RADIANT gem.
    love the new partner pics !
    Happy Valentines love to you elizabeth Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, liz.. you're the sweetest! You got me all teary eyes now. I'm just so blessed to be able to work with you again. I can't wait for yet another amazing summer! =)WE are going to ROCK it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, so lovely! I hope for many more great things for you both in the year ahead!

    xoxo, kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are both lucky to have found each other!!--it's a blessing. It was so nice meeting you Mai and Lizzie, love the new update on your blog! Hugs,
    SUwanee

    ReplyDelete

Twitter