Thursday, August 12, 2010

creative thursday:::guest books

I've never understood the point of having a white book that has people sign their names as they enter your ceremony. So you can what? Look back at signatures 10 years later? When I got married {eek-it has almost been 11 years!} that's what I did simply because that's what I thought you just-did. I have never opened the book again, it just sits collecting dust. lame.
Today there are so many fun options for guest books. I'm going to highlight just a few of my favs for so be ready to be i-n-s-p-i-r-e-d!

river rocks to display in a bowl
cards to be hung from tree branches
old fashioned typewriter messages
Happy Thursday!
Love, Elizabeth

2 comments:

  1. we did the signature frame (which will be hung in our house as soon as i get around to hanging pictures!) in lieu of the guest book but i love these ideas! especially the rocks. so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH, I think the typewritter is such a wonderful touch. I so wish I would have done something cool :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter