Monday, June 28, 2010

uniquely wonderful.

When I was young, I was very shy. People would come up to me to talk and I would turn red. Like a tomato. Yes, they said it just like that too- "your red, like a tomato." Thanks, because now I'm even more red.
As I have gotten older, that shyness has dwindled quite considerably but guess what? Sometimes it creeps up on me and I get all tongue-tied and awkward. In that moment, I feel like I'm 12 and staring at the first boy I had a crush on.
And I hate that.
Here are more randoms you may not know about me:
1. I'm a loyal friend. Because of this, I'm very selective about who I open up my heart too.
2. I got married way too young-in my opinion. I was 20, and in some ways it's been really hard and in others, I wouldn't change it for the world.
3. I'm a Missionary Kid. And proud to be one.
4. I have 4 siblings and love being in a large family.
5. My 1st kiss was at age 12. His name was Mario, he was an Arab boy. I had a crush on him for 2 years. Cause that's how I roll.
6. I'm obsessed with beautiful grass. Yet, oddly enough, this doesn't play into effect in my home. I've given up on the blasted greens in my yard. It just doesn't like me-I'm convinced.
7. I love the Lord with all my heart. He is my rock.

Tell me about you-what makes you uniquely wonderful!?

xo,
EA

2 comments:

  1. Such an awesome post! ♥ and I can relate to the lawn with a mind of its own, despite my best efforts to have one of those lush yards that make you want to stop to roll in them as you walk by.

    I'd have to say my uniquely wonderful pieces would be my loyalty, my love of helping others and my sense of humor.

    Thanks for posting this today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats awesome, Kate! Glad I'm not alone in my grass frustrations-hah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Twitter