Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Welcome to my new blog!

Welcome to Elizabeth Anne Weddings-it's new...it's fresh!
Okay, Okay I know you may be wondering: why are you changing your name from somethingblue? well...
I have been reading on branding & it struck me that a ton of people are associated with the name "Something Blue". Why do I want to be like other people? I'm simply not- I am who I am and have unique skills to offer. I desire to stand out! =)
I'm very excited about this new chapter and expect great things to come from it!
So, thank you to all my fans and supporters who have been there for me! I love you all so much!

Love, EA


3 comments:

  1. oh Elizabeth Anne this fits you to a T!! Anne with an E!! :) Im so proud of you for making your dream come true, Gods got sooo much more in store for you!!! I love thee so much!! Best wishes for more and more blessings!!!!!

    Love Thee,
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the wedding site Elizabeth! You are so talented! Luv, Aunt Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Twitter